Things Guido has learnt from drilling down the site analytics:
- Tory Totty was the most popular story this month.
- Lembit Opik Has a Secret was the most popular story last month.
- Fifty Tory Applicants for New Seat was the most popular story this year.
- Last month the daily average number of page views was over 10,000.
- Two thirds of you still use Microsoft’s IE versus a quarter using Firefox.
- Iain Dale (5.99%) followed by ConservativeHome (3.14%) are the top referring sites this year (excluding Google searches at 19.9%).
- Top search referrals this year (after variations on Guido) are “Sheridan” and “Ruth Turner”.
- 30,900 co-conspirators have visited the site over 200 times this year.
- On average some 200,000 visitors come at least once a week.
- 124,000 came to the site once in 2006 and never returned.