So, belatedly, the nominations are:
- Andrew Sullivan – for technical fault >> Vote!
- Atticus – Sunday Times – nicking Recess Monkey jokes and stories verbatim >> Vote!
- Ephraim Hardcastle – Daily Mail – repeated offences – nice to know he is a fan of blogs>> Vote!
- Marina Hyde – former Guardian diarist lifted US election stories from Wonkette and Blunkett pieces from Guido>> Vote!
- Simon Goodley – former Guardian diarist caught nicking Guido’s jokes >> Vote!
- The Editor – Mail on Sunday – stealing and splashing across two pages articles from The Policeman’s Blog>> Vote!
- The Whip – The Sun – for whipping Recess Monkey’s story and many other suspicious coincidences>> Vote!
The nominating committee has taken into account the good behaviour of both Simon Goodley and Atticus of late, who have, since being named and shamed, been more scrupulous in crediting bloggers. We are aware that this list is far from complete, but click on Vote! to endorse your nominee for the award.
UPDATE : Results here.