- Oceania (commonly called the US and Britain) is at war with
AfghanistanIraq. Oceania has always been at war with AfghanistanIraq.
- Eurasia (commonly called Russia, Pakistan, etc.) is allied with Oceania in war against Afghanistan. Eurasia has always been allied with Oceania.
- It’s okay that there were no “weapons of mass destruction” in Iraq; that’s not why we went to war.
- The Nobel prize committee has been considering nominating George Bush and Tony Blair for the Peace prize.
- Just like in 1984‘s Room 101, the Miniluv operations in Guantánamo Bay were authorised to “exploit a prisoner’s phobias, sometimes using muzzled dogs in interrogations.” Doubleplusgood!
- “I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we’re really talking about peace.” — George W. Bush.
Trudeau has Lost his Magic | Telegraph
DUP Shouldn’t Alienate Middle England | CapX
Don’t Let Brexit Become The Next Troubles | UnHerd
Grounds for Ulster Hope | ConWoman
Remainers Finally Coming to Terms with Brexit | HuffPo
The End is Nigh (Again) | ASI
Shut up – Our Advice to Harry and Meghan | ConWoman
Lobby is a Fake News Machine | Peter Oborne
How Britain Built A Soft Power Empire | UnHerd
Are Comedy QCs Criminal? | Legal Cheek
The Messiah, or Just a Very Naughty Tory? | Comment Central
Remainer MPs Trying Technical Disruptions | Mark Wallace
Win is Wake-Up Call for Justin Trudeau | Times
Vote Forecast Points to Johnson’s Deal Passing | FT