- Of those involved in a committed relationship, who is very satisfied with their relationship?
- Republicans — 87%; Democrats — 76%
- Who is very satisfied with their sex life?
Republicans — 56%; Democrats — 47%
- The poll analysis also reveals who has worn something sexy to enhance their sex life:
Republicans — 72%; Democrats — 62%
- When asked whether they had ever faked an orgasm
26% of Republicans said they had, but at 33% more Democrats faked it.
The Rise of Andrew Neil | New Statesman
The Fantasy of a ‘Customs Arrangement’ | Comment Central
Huawei Inquiry Must Not Endanger Press Freedom | Telegraph
Huawei Must be Open to Public Debate | Steven Swinford
The Scalping of Scruton | ConWoman
Huawei is a Modern-Day East India Company | Adam Holloway
Petition Calls to Ditch Paper Straws | BBC
Why I’m Standing for the Brexit Party | Lucy Harris
Adonis’s Brexit U-Turn Shows Labour’s Fear of Nigel | Telegraph
Why Do The Greens Make So Many See Red? | Tom Chivers
Ministers Frothing Over Huawei Leak | BBC
UK Must Show Leadership on Turkmenistan | Comment Central
To Hell With What Public Want on Migration | ConWoman
The Scruton Tapes: Anatomy of a Hit Job | Douglas Murray