Whilst 1,400 children in Rotherham were abused, the council consistently featured heavily in the TPA’s Town Hall Fat Cat lists:
- Chief Executive: £158,160
- Strategic Director of Children and Young Peoples Services: £125,530
- Strategic Director Development Services: £125,530
- Strategic Director of Neighbourhoods and Adults Services: £125,530
- Strategic Director of Resources: £132,954
Clearly some ‘matter’ more than others. Can anyone honestly say, this lot where earning their haul? Instead of trying to take kids off couples who they suspected of being Ukippers, perhaps they could have actually done their jobs. The outgoing Labour leader has jumped before he left anyway, but more heads need to roll.