22.52: You read it all here first:
A Downing Street spokesperson said:
The Prime Minister has accepted the resignations of the following Ministers:
- The Rt Hon Kenneth Clarke QC MP (Minister without Portfolio)
- The Rt Hon David Willetts MP (Minister of State, BIS)
- The Rt Hon Alan Duncan MP (Minister of State, DFID)
- The Rt Hon Hugh Robertson MP (Minister of State, FCO)
- The Rt Hon Sir George Young Bt MP, (Chief Whip and Parliamentary Secretary to the Treasury)
- The Rt Hon Andrew Robathan MP (Minister of State, Northern Ireland Office)
- The Rt Hon Gregory Barker MP (Minister of State, DECC)
10.15pm: Phillip Hammond will take over at FCO. Eurosceptic.
10:00pm: William Hague out as Foreign Secretary, he becomes Leader of the House and will stand down from parliament at the election.
10:00pm: Andrew Lansley sacked.
9:58pm: Stephen Crabb is the new Welsh Secretary.
9:28pm: Owen Paterson sacked as Environment Secretary.
9:07pm: Solicitor General Oliver Heald also leaving.
9.03pm: Greg Barker out of DECC and will quit parliament next year.
8:34pm: Attorney General Dominic Grieve leaves the government.
8:16pm: Transport minister Stephen Hammond out.
8:07pm: Police minister Damian Green sacked.
7:30pm: David Willetts quits, will leave parliament next year.
7:27pm: Nick Hurd stands down as Minister for Civil Society.
7:18pm: Northern Ireland Minister Andrew Robathan quits.
7:17pm: Development Minister Alan Duncan quits “at his own request”.
5:36pm: Ken Clarke quits as Minister Without Portfolio.
5:29pm: David Jones sacked as Welsh Secretary.