The LibDems yesterday released an attack video highlighting all the loony things UKIP members have said. But the record of Clegg’s own MPs and councillors is nothing to be proud of either. Would you really vote for these people?
- Cyril Smith - “Overwhelming evidence” that Smith sexually abused young boys.
- Lord Rennard - Suspended by the Lib Dems after the long history of sexual harassment allegations against him was exposed.
- Mike Hancock - Self-confessed teen fondler. Accused of sexually assaulting a mentally ill constituent. Says he is too ill to face investigation.
- Chris Huhne - Liar, crook, criminal. Jailed for perverting the course of justice.
- LibDem council leader Derek Osbourne - jailed for ‘appalling’ child pornography offences. His computer contained images of ‘stomach churning’ child abuse, bestiality and severe violence against women.
- Welsh LibDem councillor John Larsen - guilty of bombing campaign in his constituency, jailed for causing an explosion likely to endanger life
- Worcester Park LibDem councillor Stephen Fenwick - convicted for racially aggravated assault in train station pub
- Yeovil Lib Dem councillor Peter Brock - convicted of stealing £1,231 from the Poppy Appeal charity
Well, would you?