— General Boles (@GeneralBoles) April 9, 2014
— amol rajan (@amolrajan) April 9, 2014
That wasn't good for Cameron but it could have been a lot worse for him
— James Forsyth (@JGForsyth) April 9, 2014
Ed Miliband has been reasonably impressive in PMQs this year, but he faced an open goal today and, honestly, failed to score.
— tom bradby (@tombradby) April 9, 2014
DC poor, but Miliband had chance to go big, and say there is a crisis of trust across politics and put forward answers. He went small.
— Patrick Wintour (@patrickwintour) April 9, 2014
Ed M on Maria Miller. Yesterday: "I'm not calling for [her to go]." Today: "PM is last person in UK to work out her position was untenable"
— Michael Deacon (@MichaelPDeacon) April 9, 2014
Britain deserves better than this.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)