Save yourself a trip to the newsagents and find out all the latest gossip by subscribing to Sun+ and reading Guido’s column online. In this week’s column:
- Nigel’s wife Kirsten is “putting on the Ritz for him”
- Dave meets Merkel, scores with “Flappy Bird”
- No Costa living crisis for Labour’s Andy Sawford, who wants to ban free coffee from Waitrose yet expenses it for himself!
- Former Tory Energy minister Charles Hendry cashes in extra £100,000 on the side despite conflicts of interest
- Gorgeous George Galloway’s crazy Tony Benn conspiracy theory
- Is Maria Miller looking for a good day to bury bad news?
- Nadhim Zahawi’s latest energy bill…
Just 70p in the shops or just £1 a month to subscribe online…