— Jo Shaw (@_JoShaw) January 15, 2014
Utterly ashamed of my party.
— Charlotte Henry (@charlotteahenry) January 15, 2014
In 2014 a major political party finds that it has no suitable procedures for dealing with allegations of serious sexual harassment. #Rennard
— Alison Smith (@AliFionaSmith) January 15, 2014
Right. Back into twitter exile for me, I think, because otherwise I might say something actionable.
— Jennie Rigg (@miss_s_b) January 15, 2014
Rennard's statement, however, is a massive pile of wank – even if people (unhappily) accept QC's verdict, he's just shitting all over them.
— Stace (@stackee) January 15, 2014
Rennard says in his statement: “I now look forward to resuming my roles within the Liberal Democrats.” Without so much as an apology…
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)