- "Are you shagging that actress?" - "No comment" - "How's the labour market?" - "Yes I'm shagging that actress" (translated @LaMortLaVraie)
— Stanley Pignal (@spignal) January 14, 2014
All this talk of the economy, Francois Hollande clearly has an interest in good figures
— Gerri Peev (@GerriPeev) January 14, 2014
Now the journalist who heads the presidential press corps is making a speech! Incroyable!!!
— Andrew Neil (@afneil) January 14, 2014
And that's it! Next question on economy. The French media are a collective disgrace
— Tim Shipman (@ShippersUnbound) January 14, 2014
French President maybe comes out of presser marginally better than press corps. Can't say I'm surprised.
— Joey Jones (@joeyjonessky) January 14, 2014
Today's press conference was brought to you by Hacked Ouef.
— Steerpike (@MrSteerpike) January 14, 2014
French journalism at its finest…
Pic via @davidamoyal
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)