Save yourself a stormy Sunday trip to the newsagents by subscribing to Sun+ and reading Guido’s column online. Don’t miss out on:
- Justine Greening’s Halloween horror
- Government of the SpAds by the SpAds and for the SpAds: LibDems break promise and double up on SpAds
- Mandelson-backed pro-EU group admits “clumsy” attempt to break charity laws to campaign against UKIP
- Gloria wasn’t first MP to pose topless before elected
- Perks for prevs: is the nonces’ benefits bonus for the chop?
Just 70p in the shops or just £1 a month to subscribe online…