Diane Abbott’s appearance on ITV gameshow The Chase saw her win a grand for her chosen charity of choice. What the cameras didn’t show you was that she took home another £5,000 for herself as an appearance fee.
Save yourself a trip to the newsagents by subscribing to Sun+ and reading Guido’s column online. Don’t miss out on:
- why Andrew Rosindell is the best man for the now vacant PM’s special representative to Gibraltar job
- how Osborne and Boris were able to tweet from China, despite the Chinese government blocking Twitter
- the Tory plan to get Jeremy Browne to defect, and why he is really sore about losing his job
- what is it about Red Ed and the Boston Red Sox?
- Dave’s leaving present to his outgoing press secretary Susie Squire
- Nadine’s future son-in-law keeps her sweet
Just 70p in the shops or just £1 a month to subscribe online…