See how the Reds fund Ed in today’s Sun. In Guido’s column:
- It kicked off for the Tory football team
- Lucky MP who definitely isn’t “working in the constituency” until September 13th
- Matt Hancock’s advice goes unheeded by the Chancellor
- The lobbyist turned Labour Shad Cab member lobbying for old client
- What to name the new Tory HQ?
- Guido donates to “Lib Dems Against Sexual Harassment” pressure group
- UKIP seek Unite backing
- The NHS trade union “pilgrim” having a laugh at patient’s expense
Politics for the many, not the few. All for just 60p!