Following Guido’s letter to LibDem Chief Whip Alistair Carmichael this week, they have finally withdrawn the whip from David Ward. At last. They will be putting out an official statement shortly. Victory…
- David ‘The Jews’ Ward Off On One Again
- WATCH: David Ward Car Crash Sky “Jews” Interview
- LibDem MP In “The Jews” Holocaust Meltdown
- David Ward MP Pictured With Swastika on His Own Website
- LibDem HQ: “There Will Be Consequences”
- David Ward MP Stands By “Jew” Comments
UPDATE: It took Clegg six months to act and even now the whip has only been suspended until September 13th. Action was finally taken due to his tweet questioning the existence of the State of Israel, which led to Guido’s letter to the Chief Whip. They say: “Questioning the continued existence of the State of Israel fails the test of language that is “proportionate and precise”".