Guido shares a page with Russell Brand as Dave goes looking for Chuka in Ibiza in today’s Sun. In the column today:
- Harman stitches up a seat for a millionaire comedian’s daughter
- Balls is on borrowed time and borrowed Co-op money
- Theresa May woos Tory wags
- Hodge the Dodge misses £100 million of BBC waste
- James Wharton plays hardball with Number 10
- A Tory MP and researcher get a bit too close in the Sports and Social
- Technophobe MPs double claim for expenses on new touch credit cards
- Why skiving civil service pen pushers will only be working two days next week.
All in your 60p Sun.