There are 24 political stories in the Sun today, including an exclusive revealing how Ed Balls is still wasting taxpayers’ money in opposition. Guido shares a page with an article on the budget from George Osborne, naturally Guido’s column is to the right of the Chancellor. In the column;
- Treasury deputy Danny Alexander is getting his excuses in early.
- Liam Fox to Brussels?
- LibDem MEPs defy Clegg.
- Red Ken isn’t so opposed to privatisation after all. Find out what he has in common with Dave: you’ll Harley believe it!
- Seb Coe looks like he is running for office.
- How Pickles left trade unionists shivering in the cold.
- The MPs who went on a Jamaica junket as we shiver.
- The not so independent inquiry into Rennard.
Who was Chuka Umunna’s red carpet date?
All for just 50p…