First there was the man from the Sun:
PM avoids an Olympics parade crowd booing by walking on with Princess Anne and Boris – smart.
— Tom Newton Dunn (@tnewtondunn) September 10, 2012
Then the chairman of the Lobby:
V smart to have Boris as a human shield next to him for the Olympic/Paralympic tribute. Ensures no boos at all…
— Paul Waugh (@paulwaugh) September 10, 2012
And then the man from the Mirror:
Smart of Cameron to use Princess Anne & Boris Johnson as human shields at Olympics-Paralympics parade. Can't boo one and not the others
— Kevin Maguire (@Kevin_Maguire) September 10, 2012
Is there an echo in here?
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)