- Headline: Was Ed Miliband the right choice to lead Labour?
- Headline: Clock ticking as Labour leader Ed Miliband starts fightback
- Quotes: Labour strategist “If he doesn’t come up with an energetic, memorable speech at conference, it will be a slow lingering death”
- Quotes: Labour SpAd “If Ed has got this plan, then we need to see it now. It is time for him to show us why we are coming to work every day.”
- Headline: Brothers at War
- Headline: MPs set deadline of months for Ed Miliband to shape up
- Quotes: David Miliband is ‘waiting for his brother to fail’
- Quotes: Labour MP John Cruddas urged David Miliband regarding Ed ‘Why don’t you f*****g punch him? That’s what I’d do.’
- Quotes: Ed Miliband’s ‘dislike for macho Ed Balls was an open secret’.
Sunday Times :
- Headline: Labour big beasts maul Ed Miliband.
- YouGov: Half Labour Voters Don’t Know What Ed Stands For
- YouGov: 41% Labour Voters Think Was Wrong Leader Choice
- YouGov: Two Thirds of Labour Voters Think Ed Ineffective
Pre-order offer “Ed: The Milibands and the Making of a Labour Leader“ for £14.39 saving 15% (£2.60) with free delivery. Order today…