Guido’s favourite leftie, George Galloway became a father on Sunday.
Putting the crude numbers into the electoral calculus translates that differential, the Brown Deficit, into 60 lost Labour marginal seats. Now you know why Guido says it is lemming-like to dispatch Blair for Brown…
(If you haven’t got Skype, download it free here.)
Fax : 0709 201 2337
Email : guido.fawkes@Order-Order.com
The polling data confirms what we know intuitively, Labour have acted like lemmings, dispensing with their most successful leader of all time for a less popular, less likeable replacement. The more the voters see of Gordon, the worse it will get. It is all very well Brown getting his anti-war activist base back on side, but that doesn’t help in middle England.
Considering his track record that should make Howard a sure thing to win a record fifth term. Consider John McTernan’s record as an adviser:
- Special Advisor to Harriet Harman at DSS – Harman was sacked
- Helped run Frank Dobson’s Mayoral Campaign – Dobson lost
- Special Advisor to Scottish First Minister Henry McLeish – McLeish had to resign over an expenses “muddle”.
- Helped run Labour’s Scottish Parliament Campaign in 2007 – Labour were
- beaten in Scotland for the first time in 50 years
Considering the file currently at the CPS aren’t they meant to be convicted before going to Australia?
(a) not a blog[…]
(b) a mish-mash of variable quality writers.