With a better track record than some pundits, Guido looks into his crystal ball;
- Lembit Opik will be involved in a front-page scandal.
- Following a surge to the SNP in local elections the Conservatives will finally move away from Unionism and towards spinning off Scottish and Welsh sister parties as part of their localism agenda.
- Multiple charges will be brought against Downing Street characters in the Loans for Lordships scandal. Evidence of profiteering by Labour donors with government contracts awarded in dubious circumstances will surface. The fall-out will be politically devastating for Labour.
- Informal Tory approaches will be made to leading LibDem figures as to discussions on the shape of the future governing coalition.
- New Media outlets will start to go mass market, disrupting the established politico-media nexus and terrifying old media owners.
Guido fully expects to be right on the majority of his predictions…